Location: Graniteville, VT
Position: Full Time
The primary responsibility of the Machine Operator is to monitor, maintain and operate production equipment such as drills, saws, grinders and CNC machines.
- Examine materials to ensure conformance to the company’s standard of quality.
- Report all defects in material to Plant Supervisor.
- Complete housekeeping duties in the assigned area on a daily basis.
- Set up stone using an overhead crane with high accuracy.
- Make and verify drilling programs against blueprints.
- Operate and maintain production equipment.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings
- Understand basic math, trigonometry and geometry
- Convert metric to inch, inch to metric
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Curiosity and initiative
- A "safe production" attitude utilizing all safety procedures.
- Ability to work as a team player to achieve desired results.
- Thorough, organized, and detail-oriented; able to establish priorities and meets deadlines.
- Dependable and reliable
- Meet required deadlines