Location: Graniteville, Vermont
Position: Full Time
Rock of Ages Corporation is looking for an Industrial Products Precision Lapper to join our team at our Barre, VT location. The primary responsibility of a Lapper is to perform precision smoothing of granite surfaces according to geometric dimension and tolerance (GD&T) production drawings.
Rock of Ages has a full range of choice benefits including a robust 401k plan.
- Lap materials to specifications.
- Examine materials to ensure conformance to established standards using electronic levels.
- Report all defects in material to Plant Supervisor.
- Perform minor equipment maintenance.
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area on a daily basis.
- Complete the required paperwork.
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
Able to read and understand mechanical drawings. Understand basic math, trigonometry and geometry, as well as be able to convert metric to inch, inch to metric. Must have valid driver’s license to travel to work at customer’s facilities.