Full Time, Evening Shift
The employee performs the rock pitching of monument bases using a handset and mass weighing three (3) to eight (8) pounds.
• High school diploma not required
• 1 to 2 years of experience
• You need to be self-reliant, resourceful and able to work as a team
• French OR English
• Salary: based on experience, up to $26.28/hour (including evening premium)
• Schedule: 40 hours – evening shift
• Employment status: permanent, full-time
• Group insurance coverage and pension plan benefits
FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Address:4 Rock of Ages Street
Stanstead, Qc J0B 3E2
We want to meet you
Please send us your resume if you are interested in learning from the best, being challenged, and want to join a dynamic team with advancement opportunities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.